Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Help us out

So something I learned from our first shoot is that I need direction too. I don't know your favorite part or what you hate about your body. So what we would like you to do is Google boudoir photos and find poses you really like. Just give yourself some ideas. You can also go to our post about knowing your body for additional ideas. Also this may seem weird but practice facial expressions. If you know you don't do sexy well stand in front of the mirror and practice. Incredibly weird and awkward but so necessary. I don't want you to hate your pictures because you can't get the facial expression down. If you want us to do your hair and makeup look up different styles and show us what you want. We can do whatever you want but we can't read your mind. Show us what you want and we will make it happen.
Kylee did a really great job at everything and I loved her shoot. I'm so glad she was brave and showed off her sexy curves!

No comments:

Post a Comment