Thursday, October 24, 2013

my strange celebrity

So I don't think I'm crazy obsessed with celebs then I look at my instagram (follow me adrienne_bone) and realize oh gosh I am crazy. At least half the people I follow are celebs. maybe I'm just stuck in fairy tale land wishing fame on myself. Or maybe I just like to keep up with their lives. But apparently I am star crazy
My favorite celeb right now is Khloe Kardashian. Oh goodness she is so beautiful. Sometimes I am so mad she lost so much weight because she was never really "fat." But at the same time she looks dang hot these days.
I was going through my feed and they have so many pictures from their new Kardashian Kollection line. Every picture is so sexy. I don't get how they are so freaking sexy but they are. They are fully clothed and not in any expectionally sexy poses but they look fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment