Tuesday, October 22, 2013

let's get comfortable

So most girls don't want to just strip down for strangers and have them take your picture so I figured I'd tell you a little more detail about myself. I am 23 and often forget my age. I tend to be immature and laugh at all the wrong things. I turn 95% of the things I hear into a sex joke. It's kind of a problem. I have an incredibly loud laugh (i got in trouble at work for laughing too loud.)  I can make some of the ugliest faces you've ever seen and when I get nervous I blush all the way to my ears.
As for some good qualities, I hate getting bad grades aka lower than an A. I love to make people laugh. I hate to see people sad and will try to make them feel better. I'm studying psychology and I LOVE the topic. I love talking about it and teaching people what I'm learning and trying to help them.
I tend to be the goofball

I don't like just smiling for pictures
My big family

This is my sweet happy family

Now don't let the stupid things I do discourage you from coming to our 'studio.' I can be professional. I will NOT half ass my work. I know what looks good and what doesn't. I have always loved photography and finding the right angles and lights and editing. I want to make you feel so comfortable and so sexy. Satisfying you is my goal. If you don't like what I'm doing just tell me and I'll change my style for you.

Come try us out. What do you have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment